Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Boost C++ Community,
I am Aman  from Indian Institute of technology Kanpur and currently, I am
pursuing
my bachelor's in Electrical engineering. I have 3 years of experience in
C++. I am extremely eager and excited about contributing to various
projects of Boost C++. I am willing to participate in GSOC'21 with Boost
C++. I have gone through the project proposals and I find myself interested
in the following projects:
1. ublas
2. Multiprecision
3. Geometry
I would great if I could connect with the respective mentors and move onto
further steps.
Regards
Aman

Re: Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 at 21:21, Aman Verma via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would great if I could connect with the respective mentors and move onto

FYI, mentors and projects have not been announced yet. Stay tuned.