Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Boost C++ Community,
I am Samrat from Delhi Technology University and currently, I am pursuing
my bachelor's in Computer Engineering(CoE). I have 3 years of experience in
C++. I am extremely eager and excited about contributing to various
projects of Boost C++. I am willing to participate in GSOC'21 with Boost
C++.
I would feel indebted if you could guide me in this regard.

Regards
Samrat Patel

Re: Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Samrat,

Thanks for considering Boost!

We provided an overview in
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview
You can find project proposals in
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020

All the best,
Cem

Am Fr., 15. Jan. 2021 um 09:42 Uhr schrieb Samrat Patel via Boost <
[hidden email]>:

> Hello Boost C++ Community,
> I am Samrat from Delhi Technology University and currently, I am pursuing
> my bachelor's in Computer Engineering(CoE). I have 3 years of experience in
> C++. I am extremely eager and excited about contributing to various
> projects of Boost C++. I am willing to participate in GSOC'21 with Boost
> C++.
> I would feel indebted if you could guide me in this regard.
>
> Regards
> Samrat Patel

Re: Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Boost C++ Community,
I am Shehab from Egypt ,I study Computer Engineering. I am extremely eager
and excited about contributing to various projects of Boost C++. I am
willing to participate in GSOC'21 with BoostC++.
I would feel indebted if you could guide me in this.

Re: Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 21:58, Shehab Ashraf via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Boost C++ Community,
> I am Shehab from Egypt ,I study Computer Engineering. I am extremely eager
> and excited about contributing to various projects of Boost C++. I am
> willing to participate in GSOC'21 with BoostC++.
> I would feel indebted if you could guide me in this.

0. You've not asked any specific question, so nothing to guide you about really.
1. Search the web, boost.org
2. https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2021/02/250876.php