Interested in participanting in GSoC 2019

Interested in participanting in GSoC 2019

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello everyone

I'm interested in participating in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) contributing to boost this summer, but before that I'm trying to get familiarized with the codebase and I would like to try to solve some issue. Do you know of a good one I could start with? And pointers are appreciated.

--

Saludos.
Joaquín Zubieta.

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Interested in participanting in GSoC 2019

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Jose,

what library of boost you want to contribute to? I also would advise you to read https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq and https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2019. Also you might be a bit too late, the student application deadline is in 3 days.

Cheers
CB

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Interested in participanting in GSoC 2019

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,

I'm interested in the ublas library.
I've read the ideas for this year. I want to contribute to add linear,
multilinear and decomposition functions to the tensor type.
I've clone and build the code and also read the contribution guideline.
I'm fine with the time limit (I have already written my proposal and I'm
finishing the programming competency test).

Best,
Joaquín Zubieta