Interested in creating new matrix and vector types

Interested in creating new matrix and vector types

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hey, I'm Gagandeep Bhatia, currently pursuing the 2nd year in Christ
University, Bangalore, India. You can reach me at
[hidden email] or +919466935025.
I went through your upcoming projects on Google Summer of Code, your idea
on creating new matrix and vector types is really impressive.
The best part about your project is It supports all matrix sizes, from
small fixed-size matrices to arbitrarily large dense matrices, and even
sparse matrices. It supports all standard numeric types, including
std::complex, integers, and is easily extensible to custom numeric types.
It supports various matrix decompositions and geometry features
I truly want to become part of this project for a better mutual
achievement, in the past I have done a few projects, which will help me to
contribute my best in this project.
It will be really kind if you can share some more details about your
project, so I learn more about your project.
with regards.

Re: Interested in creating new matrix and vector types

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Gagandeep,

I think you are referring to the Boost.uBlas project descriptions about
matrix and tensor computations.
You might want to join the https://gitter.im/boostorg/ublas channel.

Cheers,
CB

Am Di., 30. März 2021 um 21:24 Uhr schrieb Gagandeep Bhatia via Boost <
[hidden email]>:

> Hey, I'm Gagandeep Bhatia, currently pursuing the 2nd year in Christ
> University, Bangalore, India. You can reach me at
> [hidden email] or +919466935025.
> I went through your upcoming projects on Google Summer of Code, your idea
> on creating new matrix and vector types is really impressive.
> The best part about your project is It supports all matrix sizes, from
> small fixed-size matrices to arbitrarily large dense matrices, and even
> sparse matrices. It supports all standard numeric types, including
> std::complex, integers, and is easily extensible to custom numeric types.
> It supports various matrix decompositions and geometry features
> I truly want to become part of this project for a better mutual
> achievement, in the past I have done a few projects, which will help me to
> contribute my best in this project.
> It will be really kind if you can share some more details about your
> project, so I learn more about your project.
> with regards.

Re: Interested in creating new matrix and vector types

Boost - Dev mailing list
Thanks, Cem, I will go through it and get back to you with further questions.