Inquiring about how to start contributing

Inquiring about how to start contributing

Boost - Build mailing list

Sir,

     My name is Devang Mukherjee. I am a first year computer science student at Manipal institute of technology, India. I am a GSOC 2019 aspirant and I wish to be a part of it through your organisation. I was taught C in the first semester in my college, and now I can code comfortably in C++.

I wanted to request if there is anyone who can help me and guide me about how to get started as I am eager learn new things. And are there any beginner level problems I can work on?

Thanking you,

Devang Mukherjee