Innocent but annoying warning in Boost QVM library

Innocent but annoying warning in Boost QVM library

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Emil and all,
when compiling Boost QVM, compilation succeeds but I get this warning:
filename: quat_operations.hppwarning: Declaration shadows a typedef in function 'boost::qvm::axis_angle'
A declaration in line 1438 shadows one in line 1414
Could this be solved for the next update?Thanks
- Luigi

Re: Innocent but annoying warning in Boost QVM library

Boost - Dev mailing list
Thanks, fixed in develop,
https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/commit/a4ec8db5daae9d26d74555f9275ac2e7cb07fe91
.