Including one jam file into another

Boost - Build mailing list
I seem to remember that there is a way of including one jam file into
another, with some sort of jam include-like statement, but I do not
remember what this is. Does this exist ? If so, where is it documented ?

Re: Including one jam file into another

Boost - Build mailing list
AMDG

On 01/09/2018 06:01 PM, Edward Diener via Boost-build wrote:
> I seem to remember that there is a way of including one jam file into
> another, with some sort of jam include-like statement, but I do not
> remember what this is. Does this exist ? If so, where is it documented ?

It's `include`

http://www.boost.org/build/doc/html/jam/language.html#jam.language.flow_of_control

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

On 1/9/2018 8:30 PM, Steven Watanabe via Boost-build wrote:

> AMDG
>
> On 01/09/2018 06:01 PM, Edward Diener via Boost-build wrote:
>> I seem to remember that there is a way of including one jam file into
>> another, with some sort of jam include-like statement, but I do not
>> remember what this is. Does this exist ? If so, where is it documented ?
>>

> It's `include`
>
> http://www.boost.org/build/doc/html/jam/language.html#jam.language.flow_of_control

Thanks !