Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

Joaquim Duran
I would like implement the cbegin and cend version of member functions (as defined in C11 for std containers).

Some one else is implementing these member functions? if not, at which branch I could implement them?

Joaquim Duran

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

David Bellot
Hi Joaquim,

If you want to contribute to ublas, we have our own repository here on github: https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas

You can contribute with respect to the develop branch. Everytime it is needed, I push it into the develop branch on boostorg (the official github repository).
Same thing goes with the master branch on uBLAS/ublas. I push it to the master branch on boostorg everytime we need to update it.

I can add you as a contributor to the project and you can create you own branch to do your experimentation. When you feel the code is reasy, we can push it to our own develop branch (and the boostorg develop branch at the same time).

Let me know if you have any question.

Best,
David

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

Joaquim Duran
David,

About the repositories, I've my own copy of the uBLAS/ublas repository, so when I've developed a change, I push a change request to uBLAS/ublas.

I just wanted to know at which branch I could implement the changes to make the integration easy.

Thanks.
Joaquim Duran

Sent to: [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

Joaquim Duran
I`ve created a new pull request with the new member functions implemented.

Joaquim Duran

> great. in that case, you can do a pull request to ublas/develop. It's the
> main development branch.
>

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Joaquim Duran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> David,
>>
>> About the repositories, I've my own copy of the uBLAS/ublas repository, so
>> when I've developed a change, I push a change request to uBLAS/ublas.
>>
>> I just wanted to know at which branch I could implement the changes to
>> make the integration easy.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Joaquim Duran

>>> Hi Joaquim,
>>>
>>> If you want to contribute to ublas, we have our own repository here on
>>> github: https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas
>>>
>>> You can contribute with respect to the develop branch. Everytime it is
>>> needed, I push it into the develop branch on boostorg (the official github
>>> repository).
>>> Same thing goes with the master branch on uBLAS/ublas. I push it to the
>>> master branch on boostorg everytime we need to update it.
>>>
>>> I can add you as a contributor to the project and you can create you own
>>> branch to do your experimentation. When you feel the code is reasy, we can
>>> push it to our own develop branch (and the boostorg develop branch at the
>>> same time).
>>>
>>> Let me know if you have any question.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> David

>>> Sent to: [hidden email]

>> Sent to: [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Implementing cbegin* cend* member functions.

Athanasios Iliopoulos
Joaquim,
I will merge it the next few days when I merge a few items into develop together.

-Nasos

--
Dr Athanasios Iliopoulos
Research Assistant Professor

George Mason University
Resident at Computational Multiphysics Systems Lab. Code 6394
Center of Computational Material Science
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Ave. SW, Washington DC 20375
Tel : +1 202 767 2165
e-mail: [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]