[IBD] Weekly news: 2007-06-27 to 2007-07-03

[IBD] Weekly news: 2007-06-27 to 2007-07-03

Matias Capeletto
  Hi Boost, Once a week, we will send you a brief of
  our work for the Improving Boost Docs project.
  We need more hands, join us!
  We are waiting you on the boost-docs list.
  More information:
  http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

2007-07-03

  * A new community builder tool for the project: Linked In. Be part
of our network of trust.

  * Change date format to be ISO 8601 compliant.

  * Ohloh statistics for our project.

2007-07-02

  * New project: Boost Debugger Visualizers. Welcome Filip!

  * Formal presentation of the project. 32 downloads on the first 12 hours!

  * Initial structure of the Boost Glue docs project.

2007-07-01

  * First Release of Boost Docs!

2007-06-30

  * We will use ohloh as a community builder tool and for statistics
about our project.

  * Two new objectives: Standard C++ Library Boosted Docs and
Documentation Best Practices.

2007-06-29

  * Stuart Dootson will be our browser testing manager. Thanks!

  * Add fancy graphics to the wiki.

2007-06-28

  * The formal objectives of the project have been outlined.

  * We are trying to build a long term community of people that cares
and constantly improve Boost docs. With that in mind new sections have
been created: Subprojects, People, and Acknowledgments; including
pictures of us to make us feel as a group.

  * The community is growing: Peter Foley starts the SVG icons set
project. Welcome Peter!

2007-06-27

  * Help needed for a new project: Boost specific WikiMacros

  * "Quickbook as a WikiProcessor for our Trac", let us know we can
count on you!

Best regards
Improving Boost Docs Crowd