I'm just trying to parse a double like the employee example

I'm just trying to parse a double like the employee example

Nick Hildebrant

Re: I'm just trying to parse a double like the employee example

Richard-45

In article <CA+t08RmCUtG5vAOxNiiQi++3YLt5fjehc8BK_50=[hidden email]>,
    Nick Hildebrant <[hidden email]> writes:

> What am I doing wrong here?
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26791314/why-cant-i-parse-this-double

The answer on SO is correct -- grammar and rule attribute types are
specified as function signatures where the return value of the
function is the type of the attribute.  This is subtly shown on the
refcard as:

    rule<It,RT(A1,...,An),Skip,Loc> -> RT

where A1, ..., An are the inherited attributes.