I can't get signals library statically linked

I can't get signals library statically linked

Marco Cecchetti-2

Hi,
I've the following problem:
I'm using in a program the boost signals library.
I compile and link the program with the command below:
"g++ -static -o sig.exe -g2 -O0 -I<path to boost include files> -L<path to
boost libs> main.cpp -lboost_signals-mgw-d"
and I've put the line : "#define BOOST_SIGNALS_STATIC_LINK" in my source
code.
I'm under the windows platform and I'm using mingw (gcc 3.4.2) and boost
1.33.1 .
The program compiles and links without any error but when I try to run it
a dialog window says to me
that the application has failed to start because
"boost_signals-mgw-1_33_1.dll" was not found.
It seems that the signal library is not linked statically but I don't
succeed in figuring out the reason of this behavior. If I add to the PATH
variable the path to the boost libs the program runs properly but I need
to get the signal library statically linked, so some help will be very
usefull.