How to trim headers into a strict header-only subset

How to trim headers into a strict header-only subset

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,
I have used Boost Library a few years but recently I hava a new need.
I know that some modules need to be built separately before use.But for my personal need,I need a strict header-only subset so that I can place the trimed boost headers folder in any project and simply build that project.
Therefore I tried to use bcp,but the bcp copies some modules which need separately build.
For example,run "./bcp --report coroutine2 fiber dependencies.html" and I see this html,there are some lines:
……………………
boost/context/continuation_ucontext.hpp -> libs/context/src/continuation.cpp -> libs/context/src -> boost/context/segmented_stack.hpp -> boost/coroutine2/segmented_stack.hpp -> boost/coroutine2
boost/context/continuation_winfib.hpp -> libs/context/src/continuation.cpp -> libs/context/src -> boost/context/segmented_stack.hpp -> boost/coroutine2/segmented_stack.hpp -> boost/coroutine2
boost/context/detail/apply.hpp -> boost/fiber/type.hpp -> boost/fiber
boost/context/detail/config.hpp -> boost/fiber/condition_variable.hpp -> boost/fiber
boost/context/detail/disable_overload.hpp -> boost/coroutine2/detail/disable_overload.hpp -> boost/coroutine2/detail -> boost/coroutine2
……………………
Coroutine2 can be header-only used.But I know that Boost.Context need to be built separately via webpage getting_started/unix-variants ……
I don't mind the size after triming but I want to make sure that trimed subset of modules can be used strictly header-only.Is there a better way or if my need can hardly be met?

Thank you for your kindly help!
Logan Smith
2020-03-03