How to parse_config_file with blank key value?

How to parse_config_file with blank key value?

Matt England
Is it possible for the program_options parse-config-file capability to
support a config file that has a "blank" keyword value as per this config
file example:

---- cut here ----
username=
password=
---- cut here ----

This file would be parsed as if there's no value set for these
keys/parameters/settings.

More background:

I manage a development group that uses Boost, and our developers aren't
sure how to do this, and I'm posting on their behalf.

The answer is not obvious to me at:

http://boost.org/doc/html/parse_config_file.html

Are there other, pertinent docs?

We want to do this to assist the users of our software to know which values
*can* be set...without setting them in a default config file.

-Matt