How to make boost write_xml not escape angle brackets?

How to make boost write_xml not escape angle brackets?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi all,
I am trying to write some data in a xml file using boost write_xml()
function. My data has some angle brackets in it e.g. <![CDATA[name]]>
. But when I use boost::property_tree::write_xml() to write the data
node to xml file it escapes the angle brackets to &lt; and &gt; tags.
I even tried using unicode \x3C , \x3E but still it escapes them. Is
there any way to tell boost to not escape the characters in a non html
safe way ?

Regards,
Ananyo Maiti