How to contribute??

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hey,
This is Saurabh from New Delhi, India. I want to contribute to Boost and
help you guys in fixing bugs. Can you please help me to get started in
doing so.
Thanks

Re: How to contribute??

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Saurabh Singh via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to contribute to Boost and help you guys in fixing bugs.
> Can you please help me to get started in doing so.

I'm the author of the Beast library, which is not yet part of Boost.
If you cannot find anything to work on in Boost, I would be very happy
for you to provide on going code reviews of active pull requests.
Here's one of them that's open right now:
https://github.com/vinniefalco/Beast/pull/315

And here are some tips on giving good code reviews:
https://medium.com/@mrjoelkemp/giving-better-code-reviews-16109e0fdd36

Thanks for listening!

Re: How to contribute??