How to add linker options to installed test

How to add linker options to installed test

Smith Matt - matsmi
How to add linker options to installed test

I am trying to run the tests that were installed with Boost.Regex and Boost.Function.  Trouble is, the HP-UX 11.23 OS is requiring me to include -lunwind as one of my linker options.  Is there a way to modify the Jamfile for those tests to include that option when linking?  The compiler I am using is G++ 4.02.

Thanks.

    Matt Smith

    Acxiom Corporation

    Data Compilation