How to Exit from boost threads

gauravz
Hi friends Could some 1 please tell me how to trap the boost exit functions...I am using Boost threads in my client server application. Using to control sendto and recvfrom udp functions. Client sends information to server but server doesnt recive in information but rather goes into some loop and never comes out of it. And last this code is working fine in command promt i.e, in console project(c++) but its not working in windows (c++) mode. Regards gaurav

Re: How to Exit from boost threads

Roland Schwarz
gauravz wrote:
> Hi friends Could some 1 please tell me how to trap the boost exit
> functions...

I do not know what you mean by "trap the exit functions". Could you
please try to be more specific?

A small example showing what you mean might be of help.

Regards,
Roland