How can I create an internal and modifiable color_map for boost DFS?

How can I create an internal and modifiable color_map for boost DFS?

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello, everybody,

at the moment I am really lost. The problem is to create the color map that
can be used in Depth_First_Search. A special feature that I have is that I
want to change the Vertex color of DFS to modify the DFS. For example like
this:

If I make the color map global and pass it to the visitor, everything works:

If the color map is not global but external, I can write the map, but it is
not the same as the DFS color map and therefore I cannot manipulate the DFS
algorithm:

I then tried to create an internal map and work with the get() and put()
functions, but I didn't succeed:

I'd be so grateful if you'd give me a hint.

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Users-f2553780.html