Hosting needed for the doc_test page

Matias Capeletto
Hi,

The doc_test page is currently hosted in a free service that only
allows limited download bandwidth. The limit will be surpass soon.

I need a hosting service with ftp.

Another idea, Can we use stored it in the svn sandbox?

Best regards
Matias

Re: Hosting needed for the doc_test page

Eric Niebler

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The doc_test page is currently hosted in a free service that only
> allows limited download bandwidth. The limit will be surpass soon.
>
> I need a hosting service with ftp.
>
> Another idea, Can we use stored it in the svn sandbox?

Why do you need ftp? You can put the docs on boost-sandbox.sf.net. You
just need a SF account (which you should have already) and ssh / scp.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting

Re: Hosting needed for the doc_test page

Scott McMurray-2
On 22/06/07, Eric Niebler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > The doc_test page is currently hosted in a free service that only
> > allows limited download bandwidth. The limit will be surpass soon.
> >
> > I need a hosting service with ftp.
>
> Why do you need ftp? You can put the docs on boost-sandbox.sf.net. You
> just need a SF account (which you should have already) and ssh / scp.

If that doesn't suffice, I have some underused hosting.

~ Scott McMurray

On 6/23/07, Eric Niebler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The doc_test page is currently hosted in a free service that only
> > allows limited download bandwidth. The limit will be surpass soon.
> >
> > I need a hosting service with ftp.
> >
> > Another idea, Can we use stored it in the svn sandbox?
>
> Why do you need ftp? You can put the docs on boost-sandbox.sf.net. You
> just need a SF account (which you should have already) and ssh / scp.

Thanks Eric!
I will look into it

King regards
Matias