Help/Mentor required

I am Devika Krishnadas, an Undergrad Computer Science student from Amrita
University. I am interested in contributing to boost.uBLAS project #1,
which is to add Statistics and Machine learning functions. It would be
great if anyone could help me proceed further.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Devika Krishnads.

Re: Help/Mentor required

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi

> Hi,
> I am Devika Krishnadas, an Undergrad Computer Science student from Amrita
> University. I am interested in contributing to boost.uBLAS project #1,
> which is to add Statistics and Machine learning functions. It would be
> great if anyone could help me proceed further.

David and I are mentoring this project. You can start by implementing the
competency test
and once done, you can send it to us directly. When the competency test
looks good, we'll
help you with the proposal.

Regards,
Sharique