Hello!

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Everyone!
My name is Kishan Shukla, and I am a third-year undergraduate student of
mathematics at IIT Kanpur. I am interested in contributing to Boost.real
and have already sent two PR's https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/Real/pull/40
 and https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/Real/pull/41, which are yet to be
reviewed. Currently, I am stuck at a problem that I want to discuss with
the mentors. Can I ask the project-specific issues here, or are there
project-specific channels?

Re: Hello!

Boost - Dev mailing list
El vie., 6 mar. 2020 a las 19:54, Kishan shukla via Boost (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hello Everyone!
> My name is Kishan Shukla, and I am a third-year undergraduate student of
> mathematics at IIT Kanpur. I am interested in contributing to Boost.real
> and have already sent two PR's https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/Real/pull/40
>  and https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/Real/pull/41, which are yet to be
> reviewed. Currently, I am stuck at a problem that I want to discuss with
> the mentors. Can I ask the project-specific issues here, or are there
> project-specific channels?

Hi Kishan,
I replied to you in private earlier today.
Mentors will be Laouen or me in Real for now.
Best regards,
Damian