Having problem building Boost

Robert Kesterson-2
I build bjam with the build.bat

then ran the following in my boost root directory:

bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-7_1" --without-python --stagedir="C:\Stage" stage

Output was:

Building Boost.Iostreams with bzip2 support disabled. ECHO To enable bzip2,
consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Iostreams with zlib and gzip support disabled.
To enable zlib and gzip, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...patience...
...patience...
...found 5893 targets...
...updating 1577 targets...
MkDir1 C:\Stage
spawn: No such file or directory

Created the C:\Stage Directory and reran:

Building Boost.Iostreams with bzip2 support disabled. ECHO To enable bzip2,
consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Iostreams with zlib and gzip support disabled.
To enable zlib and gzip, consult the Boost.Iostreams documentation
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
...patience...
...patience...
...found 5893 targets...
...updating 1576 targets...
MkDir1 C:\Stage\lib
spawn: No such file or directory

So what am I doing wrong? Any help would be great.

Robert

Re: Having problem building Boost

Rene Rivera
Robert Kesterson wrote: