Guinea pigs for testing GSoC submission ranking

Guinea pigs for testing GSoC submission ranking

Boost - Dev mailing list
Google have removed the ability for the community to rank proposals plus
they force proposals to be sent to us in the highly unuseful PDF format.

I've come up with a stopgap solution, and need guinea pigs for testing
it. If you're game, please send me your google login name and I'll send
you instructions.

My thanks in advance.

Niall
--
ned Productions Limited Consulting

Re: Guinea pigs for testing GSoC submission ranking

back from holidays with a decent internet connection now.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Niall Douglas via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Google have removed the ability for the community to rank proposals plus
> they force proposals to be sent to us in the highly unuseful PDF format.
>
> I've come up with a stopgap solution, and need guinea pigs for testing
> it. If you're game, please send me your google login name and I'll send
> you instructions.

​I suppose my "google login name" is my email address is this case :
[hidden email]

Let me know if it works

Cheers,
David