Gsod20 interest

I'm wondering if there is interest in submitting boost as a potential org
for Google season of docs (https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs).

Also, if someone would like to be mentor on it, that would be great to know
too.

Best regards,
Damian

Re: Gsod20 interest

Boost - Dev mailing list
 > I'm wondering if there is interest in submitting boost> as a potential org for Google season of docs
It seems to make very good sense.
> Also, if someone would like to be mentor on it,> that would be great to know too.
In 2021 for me. For me personally, this year is nowfully booked, whereas 21 should be more availablefor me in particular.
Thank you for thinkinf of this and kind regards,Chris

 Hi,