Gsoc 2019

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,

I am Fady Essam, senior student at faculty of computer engineering.

I contributed last year to the ublas library and my work is merged into the develop branch.

I am looking for a mentor for gsoc 2019, if anyone have a project idea I'd be happy to hear about it.

Thanks,
Fady

Sent to: [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]