Google Summer of Code with Boost

Boost - Users mailing list
​Hi everyone,

still a few days before we submit our proposal to Google. Don't loose the chance to become a mentor for Boost. It shines on your CV, it is a great opportunity to work with brilliant students around the world, it makes you an official C++ world-wide expert​.

So far, we have a nice but little list of proposals here: https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018

It would be good to have a bit more before I go and submit to Google. This will increase our chances to be selected again this year. For Boost it's a great funding worth several thousand of dollars every year. We just don't want to miss it.

Best regards,
David