Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant

Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hey there,

My name is Christos (Chris for short) and I would love to work with you via
the GSoC program this summer.

I am sending this mail because I am in a need for some instructions on how
to find a mentor and a project (at first).

Can anyone help me with that? Also is there any potential mentor here?

Any info helps.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant

Boost - Dev mailing list
You should start reading this website:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018