Getting Started

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone, I am new to OpenSource Development. I know basics of C++
and acquainted with it's STL. I have basic knowledge of DSA as well as few
git commands (clone, push, commit, etc). I wanted to know how can I start
contributing to BOOST library?

Thanks in Advance

Ishan Garg

Re: Getting Started

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 5:43 PM, ishan garg via Boost <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello everyone, I am new to OpenSource Development. I know basics of C++
> and acquainted with it's STL. I have basic knowledge of DSA as well as few
> git commands (clone, push, commit, etc). I wanted to know how can I start
> contributing to BOOST library?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ishan Garg

I'd say it depends on what you would like to do.  The best way to
contribute and get
to know a library is to find open issues in one and submit pull requests
that fix those
issues, complete with unit tests that prove it.

Open issues can be found in the github repository for each library, or in
Boost Trac
which can be found at https://svn.boost.org/trac10

- Jim