Getting Started

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello boost community! I want to work on 'PROJECT 2 : Data.Frames in boost.uBlas' under GSOC'17 (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017). I have setup the boost library and had taken overview of uBLAS library from here : <https://github.com/boostorg/ublas/tree/develop/doc>. As I am new to open source, I need some help to get started on above mentioned lines.

Thank you

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Getting Started

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,

welcome aboard. So the first step in becoming a Google Summer of Code student is to go complete the programming competency test as described in https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017

I'm mentoring Boost.uBLAS project and I'm looking forward reading your code. Then the second step will be to write a proposal we will submit to our fellow Boost members and Google and hope to be accepted. As soon as you passed the competency test, I will assist you writing the proposal.

Best Regards,
David