GSoc - Request for guidance

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello, I’m Fady Saeed. I’m Studying Computer & System Engineering at Faculty of Engineering (3rd year) at Ain Shams University in Egypt

I read GSoc projects idea list and it was really interesting and I want to contribute

I’m interested in contributing to Boost Geometry, Boost SafeFloat Project 1
So If it’s possible I’d like to connect to a mentor and know what should I do next and If there’s anything I need to read about so I can contribute

Thanks in advance

Re: GSoc - Request for guidance

You can start by reading the links in the project proposal for safefloat.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Damián

Fady Saeed Via Boost wrote:
> Hello, I’m Fady Saeed. I’m Studying Computer & System Engineering at Faculty of Engineering (3rd year) at Ain Shams University in Egypt
>
> I read GSoc projects idea list and it was really interesting and I want to contribute
>
> I’m interested in contributing to Boost Geometry, Boost SafeFloat Project 1
> So If it’s possible I’d like to connect to a mentor and know what should I do next and If there’s anything I need to read about so I can contribute

Choose a project and follow the instructions here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018

In case of Boost.Geometry potential mentor would be me or Vissarion.

Adam