[GSoC2020][Boost.Real] Greeting

Boost - Dev mailing list

Hi, Boost community!

This mail is not intended to serve as a proposal review (it's too late
obviously). Instead, I would want to greet my potential mentors and
possible collaborators. Anyway, whether or not my proposal is retained,
I will probably still contribute after GSoC 2020 since I've got familiar
enough to the codebase by dint of reading blog posts, references and
code sources.

I made a small PR involving BBP formula to compute the n-th binary digit
of pi and already submitted my final proposal to GSoC.

Best regards,

Firmin

Re: [GSoC2020][Boost.Real] Greeting

Thanks for submitting your proposal. We are going to review them all and
come back with comments.
Best regards,
Damian