[GSoC20] [Boost.Geometry] Seeking mentor for project 1

[GSoC20] [Boost.Geometry] Seeking mentor for project 1

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

I am a third year undergraduate student from IST - University of
Lisbon in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. I am very
interested in the project 1 on the Boost.Geometry library. Having
dealt with this sort of problem both on my university courses and
on my own, in the context of competitive programming, I feel like I
could contribute to this project during GSoC 2020.

Regarding the competency test I have not been able to understand how
or where it should be submitted.

I am sending this e-mail to know whether there is someone willing to
mentor me for this project.

Thanks for the replies in advance.

Best regards,
João Tavares
IST - University of Lisbon

Re: [GSoC20] [Boost.Geometry] Seeking mentor for project 1

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 21:25, João Tavares via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a third year undergraduate student from IST - University of
> Lisbon in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. I am very
> interested in the project 1 on the Boost.Geometry library. Having
> dealt with this sort of problem both on my university courses and
> on my own, in the context of competitive programming, I feel like I
> could contribute to this project during GSoC 2020.
>
> Regarding the competency test I have not been able to understand how
> or where it should be submitted.

Please, have a look at this page https://www.boost.org/community/gsoc.html

I think reading this may be helpful as well
https://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2020/02/90268.php