GSoC Help

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hey Guys,
I am trying to write competency test for GSoC Project-2: Adding new Linear and multilinear algebra algorithms. Can someone help and where should I submit them and how?
--

  https://www.facebook.com/rishabhdeepsingh98  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabhdeepsingh

Sincerely,
Rishabhdeep Singh
Third Year Undergraduate Student
Mechanical Engineering Department
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
+91 8557030007 - [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: GSoC Help

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Rishabh,

thanks for considering uBLAS. Once you have finished your competency test, send me its link of the github repo.

Best
Cem