GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Boost community,

we have a dedicated channel on Slack for all the discussions regarding the
Google Summer of Code.

Please join us on cpplang.slack.com on the channell #boost-gsoc.

Cheers,
David

Re: GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi David,
I am not able to join this slack channel using the link given.
Can you please send me an invitation link?
Or can you mention if there is any self-invitation link there?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020, 5:05 PM David Bellot via Boost <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Boost community,
>
> we have a dedicated channel on Slack for all the discussions regarding the
> Google Summer of Code.
>
> Please join us on cpplang.slack.com on the channell #boost-gsoc.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Re: GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 at 13:13, Mrityunjay Tripathi via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I am not able to join this slack channel using the link given.
> Can you please send me an invitation link?
> Or can you mention if there is any self-invitation link there?

Try here https://cppalliance.org/slack/

Re: GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel

You can use this link https://cpplang.now.sh

You can get an invitation for joining cpplang slack channel by providing
your email in above URL.

You need to join #boost-gsoc. See you there!

Regards
Ashar

On Fri, 28 Feb, 2020, 5:43 pm Mrityunjay Tripathi via Boost, <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I am not able to join this slack channel using the link given.
> Can you please send me an invitation link?
> Or can you mention if there is any self-invitation link there?
>
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2020, 5:05 PM David Bellot via Boost <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Boost community,
> >
> > we have a dedicated channel on Slack for all the discussions regarding
> the
> > Google Summer of Code.
> >
> > Please join us on cpplang.slack.com on the channell #boost-gsoc.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > David

Re: GSoC, Boost C++ and Slack channel

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 6:17 AM Ashar via Boost <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You can use this link https://cpplang.now.sh

Please don't use that page.. It doesn't give you the server conduct rules.
Which are required reading to participate.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything