[GSoC 2021] Proposal for Boost.xml

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

My name is Fuqi Tang who is a graduate student in China. I am majoring in
Software engineering. I want to take part in GSoC 2021 for the Boost.xml
project and I will  really appreciate it if the community can watch my
proposal and give me some advice to improve it.

Below is my proposal link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GYuiVqU8ChaTG2RO2qhQbpF9QSuK5uGRRNDx0M2uX0g/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Fuqi

Re: [GSoC 2021] Proposal for Boost.xml

Boost - Dev mailing list
Em qua., 7 de abr. de 2021 às 09:49, qiqi tang via Boost
<[hidden email]> escreveu:
> Hello,

Hi Fuqi Tang,

> I want to take part in GSoC 2021 for the Boost.xml
> project

glad to hear.

> Below is my proposal link
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GYuiVqU8ChaTG2RO2qhQbpF9QSuK5uGRRNDx0M2uX0g/edit?usp=sharing

Can you remove your solution for the competency test from this
publicly accessible document and make it accessible to just me? I'll
be reviewing your solution and send comments on the proposal
afterwards.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/