GSoC 2020 and Boost C++

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Boost community,

Boost C++ will apply again this year to be a mentoring organization for the
Google Summer of Code. We are seeking mentors with good projects to join us
and have the chance to mentor students from all around the world and
contribute code to one of the Boost library.

Applications for organization open tomorrow and are open until February
5th. We will apply as usual.

In the meantime, help me and propose new projects, declare yourself as a
potential mentors on the Boost mailing list and start editing the page at
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020 with
your own project.

Best regards,
David