[GSoC 2018]Project 3 : Add Multicore and GPU computations to uBLAS

[GSoC 2018]Project 3 : Add Multicore and GPU computations to uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,I am Himanshu Raj ,student at National Institute of Technology
,Srinagar India.I am interested in the above project.I have already
read the project description at the page.I did a research on 'How
uBLAS work' for the past 3 days.I went through the contents of uBLAS
documentation.I read the overview portion.I learnt how matrix and
vector operations and other stuffs are performed in uBLAS. Currently ,
I am going rigorously through the uBLAS documentation.
I searched how to implement those in expression templates. I am also
going through the documentation of Boos.Compute on these github pages
as the basic motive of the project is to add those implemented options
to Boost.Compute.
https://github.com/boostorg/compute
http://boostorg.github.io/compute/
When can I submit the programming competency test in case I build a
library as stated in the project description.

Thank You
Himanshu Raj
Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [GSoC 2018]Project 3 : Add Multicore and GPU computations to uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Himanshu,
David and I are mentoring this project. Great that you have started working on the project.

When can I submit the programming competency test in case I build a
library as stated in the project description.

You can send the code directly to us, or better, you can make a private github repository and send us an access invite.

Regards,
Sharique

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [GSoC 2018]Project 3 : Add Multicore and GPU computations to uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Himanshu,

welcome in the GSoC.
Best thing to do at the beginning is to work on the competency test and start writing your proposal.
Mohammad and I will assist you to make it perfect and increase your chances to be selected.
Best,
David