[GSoC 2018]Competency Test :Project 3->Add muticore and GPU Computations to uBLAS

[GSoC 2018]Competency Test :Project 3->Add muticore and GPU Computations to uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi, I am Himanshu.It was directed to prepare a header file and a test
program to clear the competency test of project 3: (Add multicore and
GPU computations to uBLAS). I have prepared the header file and .cpp
file to test the algorithms written in header file. Can you please
tell me where am I supposed to submit these files to clear the
competency test? I want a strong feedback from mentors. If everything
goes right and I clear the competency test then I will start writing
my proposal. Is it very early now to write the proposal?

What I am doing right now.I am revising the uBLAS documentation to get
totally familiar with the expression templates and their
implementation.I am also reading the documentation of Boost.Compute
library and OpenCL uses.
So, please tell me where to submit the competency test files.

Thank you
Himanshu Raj.
Sent to: [hidden email]