GSoC 19

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hey All,
I am Sandesh Ghanta, a junior majoring in Computer Science and Engineering.
I am interested in contributing to boost and would also like to work with
boost in GSoC 19. I am good with C, C++, data structures, algorithms and am
currently trying to fix some issues in boost. As I am a beginner to boost I
am currently confused as to what project to contribute to, I have been
looking at the various issues available to see what I am interested in, but
it would be really helpful if someone could guide me.

Yours Sincerely,
Sandesh Ghanta,
FOSS@Amrita <http://amfoss.in>
GitHub <https://github.com/sandeshghanta> | Codechef |