[GSoC 19] About programming competency test

[GSoC 19] About programming competency test

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hey all,
I am Sandesh Ghanta, I am interested to contribute to UBLAS as part of GSoC 19. I have been working on the programming competency test for about a week now. The programming competency test requires me to implement a small library which uses expression templates to compute algebraic expressions. I have been able to write code which computes algebraic expressions containing only addition and subtraction. But I am confused as to how to write code for multiplication.
Example: D = A*B + C
Can someone guide me as to how to write code to solve such equations without the use of temporary variables?
Links to online resources for the same is also gladly accepted.

Yours Sincerely,
Sandesh Ghanta,
FOSS@Amrita

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [GSoC 19] About programming competency test

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello Sandesh,

you can use temporary objects for the multiplication. However, we want the arithmetic expression to be 'parsed' via expression templates. Please make sure that your code is tested.

Best
Cem