[GSoC 17] Getting started with Project Idea 1 : Static Map

[GSoC 17] Getting started with Project Idea 1 : Static Map

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi to all, I am Govind Sahai student at Indian Institute of Technology BHU
Varanasi, India. I would like to work on 'Project 1: Static Map'. I am
already contributing to different open source projects from past two years.
I have read the project description on page
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017., I have looked at toy
static_map implementation and would like to know more details about the
project.

Govind Sahai
Indian Institute of Technology Varanasi
Mathematical Sciences
Part-IV
Varanasi-221005

Re: [GSoC 17] Getting started with Project Idea 1 : Static Map

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 02/03/2017 18:00, Govind Sahai via Boost wrote:
> Hi to all, I am Govind Sahai student at Indian Institute of Technology BHU
> Varanasi, India. I would like to work on 'Project 1: Static Map'. I am
> already contributing to different open source projects from past two years.
> I have read the project description on page
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017., I have looked at toy
> static_map implementation and would like to know more details about the
> project.

Please follow the instructions at
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017 for that project idea
which are very clear.