[GSOC19] Congrats to all students and mentors

[GSOC19] Congrats to all students and mentors

GSOC finished for 2019. We had 11 students this year and all of them
survived the summer and contributed a lot of good stuff.
Hopefully, most of it will be merged in the next few weeks.
Thanks to all students and mentors, and to Boost community for supporting
the program.
Special thanks to David Bellot that worked as org admin and dealed with the
logistics in addition to mentor.
Cheers,
Damian

Re: [GSOC19] Congrats to all students and mentors

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 at 01:06, Damian Vicino via Boost
> GSOC finished for 2019. We had 11 students this year and all of them
> survived the summer and contributed a lot of good stuff.
> Hopefully, most of it will be merged in the next few weeks.
> Thanks to all students and mentors, and to Boost community for supporting
> the program.
> Special thanks to David Bellot that worked as org admin and dealed with the
> logistics in addition to mentor.

Thank you David and congratulations to all the students and mentors.
As one of the mentors I'm happy to say it was a work & fun experience.

I'd like to send thanks to GIL students Miral Shah and Olzhas Zhumabek
for their efforts and job well done, and to Pranam Lashkari (student for
Boost.Atronomy). for their peer support their offered to each other
and activating the small community around GIL.