GSOC

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,
I am interested to contribute to the ublas project
The competency test requires us to create a library which should perform all the elementary calculation on the matrix of any data type using normal arithmetic operations.
So, I have some idea about how to get started.
So, shall I write the code in c++ and give you for feedback?

Thanks.

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: GSOC

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Virali,

thanks for considering Boost/uBlas. You need to provide a small matrix template library for the competency test. Send me the github link of your implementation. You should choose a project you like to work on and start to write your proposal.

Best
Cem