Quantcast

GSOC Project

Boost - Dev mailing list
I am a Computer Science student trying to apply with MariaDB in GSOC. I
have a basic knowledge of SQL and a deeper understanding of C++, and was
wondering whether I would have to come up with a project idea inorder to
file a proposal or can i submit a proposal inorder to learn without any
deeper understanding of programming languages

Re: GSOC Project

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Umar,

Umar Ali Via Boost wrote:
> I am a Computer Science student trying to apply with MariaDB in GSOC. I
> have a basic knowledge of SQL and a deeper understanding of C++, and was
> wondering whether I would have to come up with a project idea inorder to
> file a proposal or can i submit a proposal inorder to learn without any
> deeper understanding of programming languages

Have a look at this:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017

Adam

Re: GSOC Project

On 21/03/2017 13:36, Umar Ali via Boost wrote:
> I am a Computer Science student trying to apply with MariaDB in GSOC. I
> have a basic knowledge of SQL and a deeper understanding of C++, and was
> wondering whether I would have to come up with a project idea inorder to
> file a proposal or can i submit a proposal inorder to learn without any
> deeper understanding of programming languages

Please follow the instructions at
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting