GSOC'19

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Is the Boost.uBLAS "Adding new numerical linear and multilinear algebra
algorithms" project feasible to pursue for the coming GSOC even if I have
no experience with Tensors before? I have taken 2 linear algebra courses
but not encountered tensors except in name yet.

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: GSOC'19

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Sagnik,

thanks for your interest in Boost.uBLAS.

The answer to your question depends on skill set of the candidate. In general, aspirants should be interested in linear algebra and programming C++ with templates using newer C++ standard. Clearly you do not need to have profound knownledge about tensor algebra.

You could start with the competency test.

Cheers
Cem