[GSOC'17] Project: Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS

[GSOC'17] Project: Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello Boost Community,
My name is Mohd Sharique. I have been selected to work with Boost C++ Libraries under Google Summer of Code '17. My project is "Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS". It would be great if I could get some starting point for the same.

Thank you,

Your's sincerely,
Mohd Sharique

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [GSOC'17] Project: Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Here it is:

https://github.com/imre-palik/ublas/commits/feature/ublas00004_simd_gemm

Things missing:
- rebase
- skylake support
- push to upstream
- parallel multiplications with OpenMP

On Tue, 9/5/17, mohammad sharique via ublas <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Subject: [ublas] [GSOC'17] Project: Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS
 To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
 Cc: "mohammad sharique" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Tuesday, 9 May, 2017, 21:25

 Hello Boost Community,

 My name is Mohd Sharique. I have been selected to work with
 Boost C++ Libraries under Google Summer of Code '17. My
 project is "Optimising Multiplications in uBLAS".
 It would be great if I could get some starting point for the
 same.

 Thank you,

 Your's sincerely,

 Mohd