GSOC'15 missing proposals

David Bellot
Dear students,

you contacted me some time ago to express the wish to participate to GSOC'15. Since then, I have been in contact with some of you and received excellent written proposals.

However, I think neither all of you sent me their proposal nor published it on the Google Melange website. If you still wish to participate and have a chance to be selected for the GSOC'15 project I'm mentoring, I invite you to send me as soon as possible a draft version of your proposal and to publish it on Google Melange at the same time.

This year the competition is really hard and I already received excellent and brilliant proposals. Don't miss a chance to be selected.
Looking forward to read you.

Best regards,
David Bellot

Sent to: [hidden email]