Fwd: Google Summer of Code

Boost - Dev mailing list
Dear all,

  my name is Georgios Samaras, a Masters student from NKUA, Greece. I am
interested in the distance predicates
<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017#PROJECT1.Filteringofcomparedistancepredicates.>
of Boost Geometry, but I am flexible. I am attaching my CV in case anyone
is interested. Here is my GitHub <https://github.com/gsamaras>, which
demonstrates that I have experience in C++.

Good luck with all your projects,
Georgios Samaras

cv.pdf (294K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Google Summer of Code

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Georgios,

thanks for you interest in the project.

There are two options, either you do the competency test or you send a
link of a project of you. From your github profile
https://github.com/gsamaras/kd_GeRaF seems to meet the criteria (>6
months old, open source etc) as described in
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017

Please read https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017 (and links
therein) for details on how to proceed, that is on how to write your
proposal.

Your profile looks suitable for project idea 1. Do you have any
comments/questions/suggestions on that project idea? An idea of how
would you like to proceed if you work on it?

Note that, alternatively you could also propose another subject that
interest you and fits in Boost.Geometry. The same holds for all
students interested in Boost.Geometry.

Best,
Vissarion.