Fixed Boost.CallableTraits is_invocable_v

Fixed Boost.CallableTraits is_invocable_v

Boost - Dev mailing list
It was recently brought to my attention that the variable template version
of boost::callable_traits::is_invocable was always broken. A fix has been
merged to match the non-variable version of the trait. I This is a minor
change. Can this be included in 1.74?

https://github.com/boostorg/callable_traits/commit/6da8b5a9b8b439f8e751191a1ead3b1aa5e57a56

Re: Fixed Boost.CallableTraits is_invocable_v

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 11:35 AM Barrett Adair wrote:

> It was recently brought to my attention that the variable template version
> of boost::callable_traits::is_invocable was always broken. A fix has been
> merged to match the non-variable version of the trait. I This is a minor
> change. Can this be included in 1.74?
> https://github.com/boostorg/callable_traits/commit/6da8b5a9b8b439f8e751191a1ead3b1aa5e57a56

Yes.