Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases

Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases

Andreas Huber-3
<http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html> says that the final test
results for 1.36 & 1.37 are not generated/not available yet.

If I can be of any help in making these available soon, please let me know!

Andreas Huber

from the address shown in the header.

Re: Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases

Rene Rivera-2
Andreas Huber wrote:
> <http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html> says that the final test
> results for 1.36 & 1.37 are not generated/not available yet.
>
> If I can be of any help in making these available soon, please let me know!

And I just created the directory in the FTP server to receive 1.37
results. Testers can help by doing clean test runs against the
"tags/release/Boost_1_37_0" branch.

I'll see about generating the 1.36 results, even though not many testers
ran those final results :-( So if testers feel generous they could do
runs against "tags/release/Boost_1_36_0" also to be complete.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Re: Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases

Gubenko, Boris
Rene Rivera wrote:
> And I just created the directory in the FTP server to receive
> 1.37 results. Testers can help by doing clean test runs
> against the "tags/release/Boost_1_37_0" branch.

Done, for both HP-UX_ia64_aCC and HP-UX_ia64_gcc.

Thanks,
  Boris

David Walthall-2
Rene Rivera wrote:
> And I just created the directory in the FTP server to receive 1.37
> results. Testers can help by doing clean test runs against the
> "tags/release/Boost_1_37_0" branch.

Done for daw-msvc71.

Thanks,
David

Re: Final test results for the 1.36 & 1.37 releases

Richard Webb
Rene Rivera-2 wrote
And I just created the directory in the FTP server to receive 1.37
results. Testers can help by doing clean test runs against the
"tags/release/Boost_1_37_0" branch.
Done for VC8/9